Why join the Greater Bronkhorstspruit Business Chamber
The GBBC represents the business community of Bronkhorstspruit and the surrounding areas in the formerly Kungwini Local Municipality. It speaks to local, provincial and national government. Its representations are widely respected within the context of excellent relationships. Forum meetings, at which business issues of the day are discussed, provide members with the opportunity of participating in this advocacy process by expressing their views and thereby having input into the formulation of GBBC policy.
- Facilitation of business relationships
- Training in business insight
- Linkages with local and international business support agencies
- Enhance the profile of your business
- Networking (banquets’, Business Network, Chamber Lunches, Funs Run, Golf, Roundtable Network, Small Business Network, etc.)
Criteria to become a member:
The principles of who becomes a member of the Chamber:
- Must be members of a legal business
- Must be a member of good standing
- Have to have interest in Greater Bronkhorstspruit, Region 7, City of Tshwane
- Must attached company documents of his/her business (Cor.14)
Membership Registration and Fees
Registration Fee R300-00 (once off)
If you are still interested to join as a member, please fill out the attached Application Form. We will process and allocate your Membership Number.
Members can also make payments on a monthly basis wish is R100-00p/m
Membership Fees are R1200-00p/year.
Members can also make a payment for an annual membership.
Once your Application has been captured a Membership Number will be allocated to you. Kindly e-mail your remittance/proof of payment to our office. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome you!!
Download the membership application form or direct requests to: Mail: The Greater Bronkhorstspruit Business Chamber, P O Box 50, Bronkhorstspruit, 1020